Some tips for practicing Mummy Kindness to ourselves and each other. Can you imagine a world where everyone observed this manifesto?!
The Mummy Kindness Manifesto
1) I will trust my own instincts.
2) I will feed my baby however suits me, my baby and my family. I will never judge another mother for how she chooses to feed her baby.
3) I will always tell pregnant women they look amazing. No other comments on her appearance or size are necessary.
4) I will accept that others will do things differently to me. This doesn’t mean that they’re wrong, I’m wrong, or that they think I’m wrong.
5) I will only offer advice when it’s asked for. I will do so with love and without judgement.
6) I will remember I’m entitled to be proud of my child. But no-one likes a show-off.
7) I will not be defined by the…
View original post 196 more words